If you’re dreaming of spending your big day among coastal mountains plunging into the ocean in a grand vertical capture of precipitous rocks, lush forests and charming towns, you should choose Amalfi Coast as your wedding destination.
This lovely destination offers stunning views, awesome beaches and delicious foods. It has its very own interesting characteristics and secrets, and so it offers various benefits to wedding couples to make the Amalfi Coast wedding unforgettable.
Amalfi Coast is one of the most renowned tourist destinations in Italy and one of the most romantic destinations to tie the knot. Amalfi Coast is a part of Salerno region. This interesting destination offers you views of a picturesque landscape, depending on the city you choose for your wedding.
Thus from Praiano, you can obtain the loveliest views of Positano, the vertical town, whereas from Positano, you can view the island of “Li Galli” i.e. the island of Sirens. From Ravello and Amalfi, you can get lost in the vast expanse of the sea and enjoy the stunning views of Amalfi Coast, whereas from Capri, you can enjoy both Amalfi coast and Sorrento, along with the renowned Faraglioni Rocks.
Which Time to Choose?
As such the town of Amalfi is a beautiful wedding destination at any time of the year. However, the most ideal time to get married in Amalfi Coast is from April to October. Naples International Airport is the closest domestic and international airport to reach here.
Choose a local wedding planner that can respond to you promptly whenever you need them and would be well-versed with English, so that you won’t have to face the language barrier. As such, taking help of local people has some prominent benefits, like:
- Friendliness of local people will make you feel relaxed
- You’ll be served at restaurants with great love and hospitality
- You can also book walking tours with spectacular views for the entertainment of you and your guests
- There are also various water and land activities
- You can easily get private or shared vehicles for moving between towns and there are also public buses, trains and ferries available
- You’ll get a lot of music nightclubs to party full night
What You Shouldn’t Miss in Amalfi
- The Cathedral in the main square dating back to the 13th century
- The Cloister of Paradise located next to the Cathedral that contains old paintings and mosaics, along with 120 Arabic style columns
- The Arsenale, a very beautiful historical building and an ideal place to have a civil wedding
- Bar Pansa for the real Italian coffee with a dessert
- The Fjord in Furore for a swim
So, have you started planning an Amalfi Coast wedding?