The Canadian landscape is varied, beautiful and vast: from the seashore to the mountains, it’s filled with wildlife and wonders. Pefect for your honeymoon! So, what are the top Canadian Honeymoon destinations? We’ll mention five the most popular ones.
1. Niagara Falls, Ontario is undoubtedly the most popular honeymoon destination in Canada. Its immence popularity and crowds of tourists still do not dilute the fact that these falls are still astonishing. Niagra Falls Hotel room with a lovely view will make your honeymoon a fairytale. If you choose this destination, try to avoid weekends and middle of summer. Also, you shouldn’t miss nearby Niagara-on-the-Lake.
2. Victoria, British Columbia – impeccably clean and always green is one of those “Oh, so English!” romantic getaways. Horse-drawn carriages, tea houses, flower shops and the fantastic view across the Juan de Fuca Strait make an astonishing scenery for tenderness, romance and love.
3. Quebec City, Quebec is the perfect honeymoon destination for U.S. and Canadian couples looking for a escape to a small French town, but without the jet-lag. It is especially recommended in winter, because of the Carnival, Aurora Borealis and Ice Hotel.
4. Vancouver, British Columbia might be the best honeymoon spot for couples looking for a cosmopolitan and multicultural getaway brimming with world-class restaurants, cultural attractions, adventure and shops. Just bring your umbrella and explore and relax by the beaches and enjoy the view of the majestic peaks and the Pacific.
5. Prince Edward Island is the most peaceful place in Canada. So, if you are looking for a quite, calm and intimate honeymoon, stay on Prince Edward Island in a cottage by the sea or in the small village on a quiet country road. You will definitely feel like you are characters from an Anne of Green Gables novel.