One of the things on your to-do-list when throwing a wedding party is finding the best option for your wedding wheels. How are you getting to the chapel? Will you choose a party bus to give your guests a lift or you want to ride a bicycle built for two? Whether you look for a fun or unique getaway, there are lots of interesting transportation options for a big day. What are common mistakes couples make when choosing the limousines & wedding cars? In order to help you avoid them, we will list the commonest wedding transportation mistakes.
1. Not hiring the pros. If you want to avoid hassle, hire the professional transportation. Your entire entourage should be with you every step of the way to the chapel or a wedding venue. If you have just couple of guests, it’s not difficult to coordinate the transport. However, for a bigger party, it’s better to to leave the thing to the pros.
2. The standard stretch limo is not the only option. If you prefer it, go ahead, but not just narrow your choices down. Your wedding wheels should match and complement your wedding theme and style. If you want to keep your wedding classic, a black Rolls-Royce or a white Bentley might be better choice than the limo.
3. Don’t forget your guests. If you have out-of-town guests, they probably don’t have their own vehicles, so help them not get lost in an unfamiliar town. If you hire a charter bus or a vintage trolley, they will get the job done. If, however, you don’t have room in your budget for that, print the numbers for local car service company on an invitation or post them on your wedding site.
4. Don’t disregard traffic and other possible delays. It’s important to figure out the routes and travel times and to include them in a contract. Also, add about 30 minutes for potential delays to each day-of route.
5. Don’t forget a photographer. You need to save a seat in your getaway mobile for a wedding photographer if you want the shot of you and your future spouse on the way to the ceremony.