Hot summer is almost behind the corner and while we are spending lovely springtime days and nights, we cannot avoid thinking, planning and preparing for those incredible summer weddings. Wedding dresses under 100 or branded ones? Let’s take a look at some top summer 2013 wedding gown trends, in general. Honestly, I’ll mention only my eight favorites, hope you’ll like them, cause you’ll probably be seeing them in next few months. Or perhaps you will wear some of them?
- Bling bling with some jeweled details, because this trend is back to welcome dazzling splendid brides! All-over beading, ornate bodice or encrusted sleeve(s)? It’s up to the bride herself and how much attention she wants to draw.
- Long sleeves might look funny in summer, but some of the top bridal gown designers are still under Kate Middleton’s impression. So, bare arms are not the only summer trend. Skintight version or billowy, as long as bride’s arms are covered-up.
- Keyhole backs, for the bride that wants to be surprisingly seductive. Versatile and sophisticated, this ring of skin inspired most of the top designers. Encircle it with lace details or with the illusion effect.
- Bows! On the back, on the front, on the bodice or the skirt, over-sized or miniature-sized, whatever you choose, it will add a sweet element to the bridal gown.
- Peplums are so trendy, but cascade peplums are even more interesting for the upcoming summer wedding seasons. Why? Because peplums add curves to boyish-shaped brides, primarily.
- Golden brides? Why not. Especially for unconventional or second (third, fourth…) weddings.
- The last, but not the least, illusion neckline. Especially recommended to summer brides, because it is nice and feminine looking, yet lightweight coverage.
- Tulle and Lace together, for the ballerina-beauty looking bride. Billowing tulle clouds anchored by gentle vines of lace is something very romantic brides will gladly wear this summer.