If your big day is around the corner and if you are planning to employ a friend or relative on the job of filming it, hold on! If you don’t want to regret over your wedding video after the wedding, handle the job to a professional. Remember, wedding films are the true keepsakes of wedding and therefore the work should be done professionally. Here are some reasons why you should hire a professional videographer for your wedding video.
1. Some couples think that wedding videos are not so important when they have hired a good photographer to shoot the day. But what about the sound? Don’t you want it? The sound of exchanging wedding vows, the sound of organs, the sound of laughs and cries, the sound of your first dance, speeches of your parents and their emotions – don’t you want them? Will they come in your wedding photos? Of course, not! And therefore you need a wedding video – a professionally shot wedding video.
2. Actually you won’t understand the value of wedding video if you haven’t thought of it before, till the day after the wedding when you want to recap the night with your husband. If you have the wedding video at hand, you will understand its value at that time! So, get it done professionally.
3. Some parts of the wedding films will make you pleasantly surprised because you never knew they existed. Real good professional videographers work in teams of more than one person and get split up in different locations of the wedding venue to capture the most candid moments. If you are the bride, you will get the rare chance to see your groom getting ready, only through your wedding video.
4. When some of the most amazing technologies are present today to shoot an event (and edit it too), we will be considered unfortunate if we don’t take their advantage. At least, your future generations will curse you for not taking video of your wedding using such superb techniques!
5. Forget the future, even right now you can get curses if you don’t shoot your wedding, from those who couldn’t attend it! If you would, they could enjoy it!
And so, include hiring a truly professional wedding videographer as a necessary task in your wedding checklist. After all, it is the one and only thing with which you are going to relive those golden moments!