Weddings in Autumn are very popular and for good reasons. Nice natural foliage and the weather might be ideal for planning the big day, therefore professional wedding photography and films might look even more romantic in the fall. Still, there are also potential issues that should be kept in mind. For example, not all popular wedding blooms can be found in this season and your guests have to be prepared for the evening temperature drop. If you have decided to have an autumn wedding, we will try to give you some nice autumn wedding favor ideas and hopefully we will help you choose something that you like.
First of all, you should try to choose or make favors that will reflect the spirit of the Fall. Your guests will love them, because autumn inspired favors can really warm their hearts.
- Candles – unique and romantic favors! You can tie a matchbox (covered with nice paper, real autumn leaves and florets) to candles and it will look really adorable.
- Tea bags – you can buy your favorite tea in bulk and decant it into bags that are large enough to brew an entire tea pot. Homemade tag should be attached to the tea bag.
- Tea and cookies (same flavored) – Pick some nice boxes and customize them with corrugated paper. This way you will make sections for cookies and tea bags. Wrap the boxes with damask paper and ribbon. Put some monogrammed tags and let your guests be nicely surprised by lovely favors.
- Cookies in the jar . Use some tiny sized charming jars and fill it with some nice cookies of your choice. Ribbon-tied tags and homemade labels will give it more old-fashioned look, in case you prefer vintage weddings.
- Pears – fiber bags filled with small pears are really sweet wedding favors. Printed labels with bride’s and groom’s names and the wedding date should be tied to these bags.
- Jellies and jams made from plums, grapes, pears, peaches, raspberries etc.
- Leaf shaped favors such as candles, vases, soaps etc.